4th Central Asian Trade Forum to be held in Almaty
Sponsored by large-scale export oriented enterprises of Central Asia, Trade Networks, Transportation Providers, Financial Institutions and Initiator by the USAID Regional Economic Cooperation Project (REC), CATF is an annual event participated by representatives of state bodies, international organizations, associations and businesses from Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Afghanistan and Pakistan.
This year delegation from Latvia will also come to CATF. The total number of visitors is about 400 people.
The event is aimed at facilitating export partnership and cross-border trade development as well as overall recognition of the Central Asian region in the world.
The last CATF resulting in signing of 5 memorandums between:
- The Almaty Chamber of Commerce and Industry and the Afghanistan Investment Support Agency
- The Almaty Chamber of Commerce and Industry and the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Balkh Province
- The Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Sugd Oblast (Tajikistan) and the Kabul Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- The Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Sugd Oblast and The Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Rawalpandi State (Pakistan)
- The Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Balkh Province and Women’s Development Agency (Tajikistan)
A new campus for technical and vocational training and education (TVET) was officially opened in Takhta-Pul, approximately eight kilometres west
Residents in Ghazni continued their protest on Thursday for the third day, demanding the government to execute development projects in
The Integrity Watch Afghanistan (IWA) has launched Efshagar to allow citizens in Afghanistan to report and track corruption cases anonymously.