National Procurement Commission approves 10 contracts
by Wadsam | October 23, 2017 5:47 pm
Chaired by President Mohammad Ashraf Ghani, the National Procurement Commission (NPC) approved ten contracts worth 1.3bn Afghanis in their meeting on Monday.
The approved contracts are as follows:
- Construction of the 100-bed hospital in Jawzjan province
- Construction of a 11-km road in Karah Taz area of Kapisa province
- Asphalt work of a 19.35-km road with water sewage system from Baidak to Sarwan areas of Obe district in Herat province
- Construction of a new embassy compound in Tashkent, Uzbekistan
- Rehabilitation of a new canal in Turkman district of Imam Sahib in Kunduz
- Procurement contract for equipment required for Kabul Municipality
- Procurement of construction material to be used along the road from Baraki to Sara-i-Shamali in Kabul
- Procurement of two communication equipment for the Ministry of Interior
- Procurement of 240 security cameras along with 59 spares for the Ministry of Defense
- Procurement of 12 fire extinguishing equipment for the Ministry of Defense
Source URL: http://wadsam.com/afghan-business-news/national-procurement-commission-approves-10-contracts-232/
Copyright ©2018 Wadsam unless otherwise noted.