Strategic cooperation inked between Iran and Afghanistan
Dr. Rangin Dadfar Spanta, National Security Advisor of Afghanistan and the Secretariat of the Iran National Security Council signed the agreement.
The agreement, valid for five years from date of signing, calls for improving military and economic ties between the two nations.
The following declarations are made in the agreement:
- Cooperation and sharing of experiences in the field of military training
- Cooperate to fight insurgency and organised crimes
- Provide assistance while launching military operations
- Cooperation and coordination between the intelligence organs of Afghanistan and Iran to fight insurgency.
- Expansion of trade and commerce
- Facilitation of tourism and trade between the two countries
- Trilateral cooperation between the High Secretariat of National Security of Iran, Advisor Office of National Security of Afghanistan, and Secretariat of National Security of India and Russia.
When it comes to corruption in Afghanistan, the time may be now for the United States to look in the
Officials from the Ministry of Rural Rehabilitation and Development said the Ministry will soon launch road-construction projects in the remote
The International Air Transport Association (IATA) Director General Tony Tyler called on the European Union (EU) to lift its ban