• 0
  • Outstanding products and very fast shipping. Much appreciated. Thank you so much buy brand name levitra made in usa. Sixty-three percent, 74%, and 82% of the patients on 25 mg, 50 mg and 100 mg of our medications, respectively, reported an improvement in their health.
  • free viagra samples
English | Great supplement and I love the packaging: cialis daily availability. All the medications one can see in our product lists are generic.

Afghan Finance Minister hails NPC as success for fighting corruption

in Afghan Business

Afghan Finance Minister hails NPC as success for fighting corruption

Afghan Finance Minister Eklil Hakimi announced on Saturday that the National Procurement Commission (NPC) had scrutinized 900 contracts in one year, approving 725 contracts worth 136bn AFN.

He hailed the NPC as a success for fighting corruption and claimed that 14bn AFN that could be wasted were saved in the contracts.

The Minister was summoned by the Wolesi Jirga to answer questions key points and transparency in the commission’s affairs.

According to Hakimi, the NPC conducted 46 weekly meetings and three emergency meetings, in which 66 contracts  worth 5.6mn AFN had been rejected, 47 were declined due to poor work quality and 108 were sent for further review.

He added that 40% of major contracts were brought to the required standard and work on the remaining 60% were underway.


Tags assigned to this article:
Eklil HakimiNational Procurement commissionNPC

Related Articles

Afghan second vice president to look into the Ghazanfar Group controversy

President Hamid Karzai has ordered his Second Vice President Mohammad Karim Khalili to investigate the accusations against the Ghazanfar Group

How fair was Kabul Bank scandal verdict?

By Qiam Noori-Three years ago, when nearly USD 900 million was embezzled through forged documents and fraudulent loans, Kabul Bank

Resolute Support updates its Contracting in Afghanistan Guidelines

New FAQ for military contractors. Resolute Support has issued a new version of its Contracting in Afghanistan BSA/SOFA Guidelines, available

No comments

Write a comment
No Comments Yet! You can be first to comment this post!

Write a Comment

Your e-mail address will not be published.
Required fields are marked*

Time limit is exhausted. Please reload the CAPTCHA.

cheap nba jerseys from china wholesale nba jerseys from china discount nba jerseys from china cheap nba jerseys from china wholesale nba jerseys from china discount nba jerseys from china cheap nba jerseys from china wholesale nba jerseys from china discount nba jerseys from china cheap nba jerseys from china wholesale nba jerseys from china discount nba jerseys from china cheap nba jerseys from china wholesale nba jerseys from china discount nba jerseys from china cheap nba jerseys from china wholesale nba jerseys from china discount nba jerseys from china cheap nba jerseys from china wholesale nba jerseys from china discount nba jerseys from china cheap nba jerseys from china wholesale nba jerseys from china discount nba jerseys from china cheap nba jerseys from china wholesale nba jerseys from china discount nba jerseys from china cheap nba jerseys from china wholesale nba jerseys from china discount nba jerseys from china cheap nba jerseys from china wholesale nba jerseys from china discount nba jerseys from china cheap nba jerseys from china wholesale nba jerseys from china discount nba jerseys from china cheap nba jerseys from china wholesale nba jerseys from china discount nba jerseys from china cheap nba jerseys from china wholesale nba jerseys from china discount nba jerseys from china cheap nba jerseys from china wholesale nba jerseys from china discount nba jerseys from china cheap nba jerseys from china wholesale nba jerseys from china discount nba jerseys from china cheap nba jerseys from china wholesale nba jerseys from china discount nba jerseys from china cheap nba jerseys from china wholesale nba jerseys from china discount nba jerseys from china cheap nba jerseys from china wholesale nba jerseys from china discount nba jerseys from china cheap nba jerseys from china wholesale nba jerseys from china discount nba jerseys from china